Jiangsu Youming Group Co., Ltd.
Address：Xinghua Zhangguo Town Industrial Park
Hot-dip galvanized bridge, its main feature is that after hot-dip galvanized treatment, then, compared with ordinary bridge, what advantages does galvanized bridge have? Next, we will work out together.
1. Overall protection. Every part of the plated part can be galvanized, even in the sharp corner of the depression and hidden place can be fully protected.
2. Galvanized bridge is cheaper than ordinary bridge.
3. Durable, in suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanizing rust-proof thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair, and in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanizing rust-proof layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair.
4. Good reliability. The galvanized coating is metallurgical bond with steel and becomes a part of the steel surface. Therefore, the durability of the coating is more reliable.
5. Galvanized bridge is more tough than ordinary bridge because galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use. In addition, the galvanizing process of galvanized bridge frame is faster than that of other coating I method, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation and save time and labor.